开启WP Super Cache几天后,发现严重影响访问,
== How to uninstall WP Super Cache ==
Almost all you have to do is deactivate the plugin on the plugins page. The plugin should clean up most of the files it created and modified, but it doesn’t as yet remove the mod_rewrite rules from the .htaccess file. Look for the section in that file marked by SuperCache BEGIN and END tags. The plugin doesn’t remove those because some people add the WordPress rules in that block too.
To manually uninstall:
1. Turn off caching on the plugin settings page and clear the cache.
2. Deactivate the plugin on the plugins page.
3. Remove the WP_CACHE define from wp-config.php. It looks like `define( ‘WP_CACHE’, true );`
4. Remove the Super Cache mod_rewrite rules from your .htaccess file.
5. Remove the files wp-content/advanced-cache.php and wp-content/wp-cache-config.php
6. Remove the directory wp-content/cache/
7. Remove the directory wp-super-cache from your plugins directory.